Article 1 (Members)
1. “Member” means an individual who applies for membership after agreeing to the Terms and Conditions in accordance with the procedures established by the Company.
2. “Member information” means information related to member attributes disclosed by the member to the Company and information such as the history of member transactions.
3. This agreement applies to all members and is a convention that all members will follow during and after registration.
Article 2 (Registration)
Customers who agree to the terms and apply for the specified membership will be eligible as members after completing the specified registration procedures. The member registration procedure must be performed by the member himself / herself. Registration by proxy is not permitted at all. Membership applications may be refused from those whose membership has been revoked in the past or who we have determined to be inappropriate.
2. Entering member information
During the membership registration process, please read the notes carefully and fill out the required information on the designated entry form. Special symbols, old Kanji characters, Roman numerals, etc. cannot be used when registering member information. If these characters are registered, we will change them.
3. Password management
(1) The password can only be used by the member and cannot be transferred or lent to a third party. (2) The member himself / herself must manage the password responsibly, such as changing the password regularly so that it is not disclosed to others. (3) Intentions made to the Company using a password will be regarded as a member's intentions, and all payments made will be the responsibility of the member.
Article 3 (Change)
1. Members shall contact the Company promptly if there is a change in the information reported to the Company, such as name and address.
2. The Company is not liable for any damages resulting from failure to register for changes. In addition, please note that even if a change registration is made, transactions already processed before the change registration will be based on the information before the change registration.
Article 4 (withdrawal)
If a member wishes to withdraw from membership, the member himself / herself must complete the withdrawal procedure. The membership will be withdrawn after the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 5 (Loss of membership and obligation of compensation)
1. If a member makes a false declaration at the time of application for membership, he / she neglects the obligation to pay by mail order, and if there are other reasons that the Company deems inappropriate as a member, Membership can be revoked.
Article 6 (Handling Member Information)
1. In principle, the Company will not disclose member information to a third party without the prior consent of the member. However, in the following cases, the Company can disclose member information and other customer information without the prior consent of the member. (1) When disclosure is required based on laws and regulations (2) When we determine that it is necessary to protect our rights, interests, honors, etc.
2. Member information is managed by the Company in accordance with the Company's “Efforts to Protect Personal Information”. The Company shall be able to use Member Information for the purpose of providing services to members, improving service contents, promoting the use of services, and ensuring the sound and smooth operation of services.
3. The Company shall be able to provide information (including advertisements) to members through methods such as e-mail magazines. If the member does not wish to provide information, we will stop providing the information when the member informs us according to the method prescribed by the company. However, provision of information necessary for the operation of our services cannot be stopped at the request of a member.
Article 7 (prohibited matters)
When using this service, members are prohibited from performing the following acts.
1. Violation of laws and ordinances, this agreement, precautions for using this service, precautions for shopping with this service, or other such agreements 2. Damage to the rights, interests, and honors of the Company and other third parties 3. Performing acts that may adversely affect the mind and body of youth, or other acts that are contrary to public order and morals 4. Performing acts that cause other users or other third parties trouble or discomfort 5. Entering false information 6. Send or write harmful computer programs, emails, etc. 7. Unauthorized access to our servers and other computers 8. Lending or transferring the password to a third party or sharing it with a third party 9. Other things that we deem inappropriate
Article 8 (Service interruption and suspension, etc.)
1. In order to keep the service in good working condition, the Company may suspend all or part of the service without notice if it falls under one of the following items.
(1) When necessary for regular and emergency system maintenance (2) When the load is concentrated on the system (3) When operation of the system becomes difficult due to fire, power outage, obstruction by a third party, etc. (4) In other cases where we determine that the system must be stopped.
Article 9 (Change and abolition of services)
Based on our judgment, we may change or discontinue all or part of the service without prior notice.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company is not liable for any damages caused by the interruption, delay, cancellation, data loss, unauthorized access to data, or any other damage caused to members of the Company due to the failure of communication lines or computers. 2. We do not guarantee that e-mail contents sent from our web pages, servers, domains, etc. do not contain harmful items such as computer viruses. 3. The Company is not liable for any damages caused by members violating this agreement.
Article 11 (Revision of this Agreement)
The Company shall be able to revise these Terms arbitrarily, and the Company may establish the terms for supplementing the Terms (hereinafter referred to as “Supplemental Terms”). Revisions or supplements to these Terms shall take effect when the revised Terms or Supplements are posted on the Company's designated site. In this case, members shall comply with the revised rules and supplementary rules.
Article 12 (Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction)
In the event of a dispute regarding these Terms, the district court that has jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office will be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first instance.